Der Aktivierungsschlüssel muss mit einem gültigen Steam-Konto verwendet werden. Internet-Anbindung erforderlich.
ÜBER DAS SPIEL
The Splashers are in great danger! The quiet and peaceful workers from Inkorp are being led to their doom by the greedy Docteur, the paint factory's evil boss.
A young hero rises to fight for what's right. Armed with a splatter cannon, he launches an attack in order to save the Splashers and stand up to the dictator. His amazing paint cannon grants him color superpowers; he can stick to the wall, bounce, or attack enemies. To help him succeed in his noble mission and put an end to the madness, you’ll have to put your skills and reflexes to the test and face whatever the factory throws at you.
Splasher is a 2D platformer with unique arcade/action gameplay. It offers gamers challenges that require agility, speed and fast reflexes, and is set in a crazy cartoon universe.
Splasher is the latest project from Romain Claude, former Game Designer and Level Designer at Ubisoft (Rayman Origins, Rayman Legends). He gathered a small, talented team, including Richard Vatinel a.k.a Gromy, Art Director, and Aymeric Schwartz, composer and sound designer (Absolver, Rayman Origins or Valiant Hearts), to create Splasher. The game was also developed in partnership with famous speedrunners.
- FISTFUL OF INK Use different paint colors to stick to walls and roofs, bounce high in the air, and trick your opponents.
- MASTER CHALLENGING LEVELS Brave the traps and beat the gigantic factory's security devices. Learn from your mistakes to find the best path and get the best time in order to perfect the level.
- TIME ATTACK & SPEEDRUN Challenge gamers from around the globe with your best times, and share your scores on the leaderboards.
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Dual Core 3 GHz (AMD Athlon IIX2 250)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4 GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space