Wichtig: Zum Spielen wird OMSI 2 benötigt. Der Aktivierungsschlüssel muss mit einem gültigen Steam-Konto verwendet werden. Internet-Anbindung erforderlich.
Sobre o jogo
This second OMSI 2 download pack is all about utility vehicles in OMSI 2. The Download Pack Vol. 2 contains a total of nine different utility
AI vehicles awaiting deployment on a diverse selection of OMSI maps. The utility vehicles are not directly drivable, but they make the traffic
on each map much more realistic.
Every bus driver knows all too well what a challenge these vehicles present. Trundling slowly along, they make it hard for drivers to keep
to their timetables.
Vehicles like street sweepers and construction vehicles move far more slowly than ordinary vehicles and need to be overtaken with skill.
A total of nine vehicles ranging from refuse collection trucks to multifunctional light trucks are ready to roll onto the streets. Each boasts
different repaints, and some also have their own animations (flashing warning lights or rotating brushes) and their own special sounds.
In order to maintain game speed even while adding more AI vehicles, all models have been optimised and adapted for top performance on the OMSI 2 maps.
These vehicles are new and have not yet been used in any commercial OMSI 2 Map Add-On.
The package includes modified AI vehicle lists for the most-played OMSI 2 add-ons, among them Aachen, Berlin X10, Gladbeck, Hamburg Day & Night
and Rheinhausen, and for the freeware maps Ahlheim, Blankwitz, Krumenaab, Lemmental and Städtedreieck.
With the OMSI 2 Download Pack Vol. 2 AI vehicles, modern maps look even more realistic and virtual driving comes another step closer to driving
in real traffic conditions.
NOTE: Further distribution of the vehicles in the OMSI 2 Download Pack Vol. 2,
whether individually or together with freeware maps, is not permitted for reasons to do with copyright.
- 9 different AI vehicles, some featuring additional animations
- Vehicles based closely on models from well-known manufacturers
- Modern AI vehicles like refuse trucks, street sweepers, wheel loaders, multifunctional light trucks, excavators and various car transporters
- Vehicles with different repaints/colours and liveries
- Static models for placing on maps
- Ready to use AI lists are supplied for use with existing maps
- Some vehicles have their own special sounds included
- Performance-optimised 3D models
Requisitos de sistema
Windows - Minimos
- Sistema Operacional: Windows Vista / 7 / 8.1 (64bit recommended)
- Processador: Dual Core, e.g. Intel Core i5 with 2.8 GHz or similar (Quad Core with 3.0 GHz recommended)
- Memória RAM: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Espaço livre em disco: 500 MB free disk space
- Placa de vídeo: DirectX 9.0c, 1 GB VRAM (2 GB VRAM recommended)
- Additional Notes: keyboard, mouse, OMSI 2.2 full version installed
The manual, documentation, video images, software, and all the related materials are
copyrighted and cannot be copied, photocopied, trans- lated or reduced to any electronic medium
or machine legible form, neither completely nor in part, without the previous written consent of AEROSOFT.
THE SOFTWARE IS FURNISHED «AS IS» AND IT DOES NOT COME FURNISHED WITH ANY GUARANTEE IMPLICIT OR EXPRESS.
THE AUTHOR DECLINES EVERY RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTINGENT MALFUNCTIONS, DECELERATION,
AND ANY DRAWBACK THAT SHOULD ARISE, USING THIS SOFTWARE. Copyright © 2013 AEROSOFT.
All rights reserved. All trademarks and brand names are trademarks or regis- tered
trademarks of the respective owners. Copyrights are serious stuff. If you find
any pirated copies of this soft- ware please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will make sure re- ports of copyrights violation are rewarded.