Wichtig: Der Aktivierungsschlüssel muss mit einem gültigen Steam-Konto verwendet werden. Internet-Anbindung erforderlich.
Über das Spiel
Enter the virtual cab and experience a train driver’s operations at the highest level of realism possible. Zusi 3 Aerosoft Edition is a train simulation for PCs, the professional version of which is also being used in railway companies for engine driver training purposes. It features faithful track recreations, authentic driving and braking behaviour, prototypical signalling and timetables, as well as various variants of the train protection systems PZB and LZB.
Zusi 3 Aerosoft Edition is especially suited for ambitious hobby train drivers. Beginners can learn the strings of this topic thanks to various assistances – for example, beginners and advanced users can set the protection systems less strict for an easier learning curve.
In total, Zusi 3 comes with 10 routes from different eras, including the route Cologne–Düsseldorf that was developed for the Aerosoft Edition. This means more than 500 kilometres of track for you to explore.
Zusi 3 can also be extended to your liking. Choose from a wide range of additional routes, vehicles, timetables, and more; download them, and add them to the sim – or use the included editors to create your own expansions for Zusi and share them with the community.
- Hundreds of trains can operate simultaneously in a timetable, possibly affecting each other. An autopilot controls all trains other than the user’s.
- Preview of every train with overview of timetable and vehicles
- Vehicles controllable with keyboard and mouse, with cab controller devices like the Raildriver, or with gamepads and joysticks
- Assistance for beginners: adjustable level of realism
- prototypical driving and braking physics, observing tilt, air and curve resistance
- Simulation of various drive types and brake systems
- More than 500 km of drivable route
- More than 200 locomotives and EMUs/DMUs, incl. different variants and liveries
- More than 150 passenger coaches, incl. different variants and liveries
- More than 200 freight wagons, incl. different variants and liveries
- Train protection systems with all functions relevant to the train driver:
- Indusi I54, I60, I60R, PZB60 (ÖBB), PZB90 1.5 und 2.0, PZ80, PR80R
- LZB/I80 with and without PZB90, CIR-ELKE, LZB full and divided block control
- GNT/ZUB122 and 262 with tilting technique
- ETCS (European Train Control System)
- Various Sifa systems are simulated in detail
- Various door protection systems
- Original surround sound
- Prototypical signalling. All German signal systems are included (form signals, HI, SK, H/V in three types, and Ks signals)
- Prototypical track layout, incl. superelevation/cant even for points
- Routes are built as smaller modules that will be combined to larger networks within a timetable scenario
- Fully featured editors included, to create your own timetable scenarios, vehicles, route modules, etc
- Interfaces to geo data for prototypical and accurate route alignment
Windows - Minimal
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Dual Core CPU with 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM
- Free disk space: 2.5 GB
- Internet connection and Steam user account required